? ??????????????Love Takes You Away? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 4608 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Miss Daisy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 4447 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 10, 2008

Sorry I'm Lame

So many of you look at my blog and think..."Man, is she ever going to make a new post?"
Well don't lose sleep over it, but I can't post for two main reasons:
1. We don't have the internet, so it is a rare occasion when I get on to post
2. I lost the cord that hooks my camera up to the computer, so I can't load any pictures.
I promise when I find the resources I need, I will make it up to you all :) hahaha

1 comments:

Michelle said...

You better! :) If you ever need to use the internet for your blogging needs please come use ours! You can even use our camera cord thingy so you can upload pics. Seriously, the offer is officially on the table.