Cory and I decided to save some money by having me cut his hair. What a brave soul. I've never cut hair before (that I can remember). So it was an adventure and it took a long time. I was very careful and took my time. However right at the end, my hand sort of...slipped. And, we ended up just buzzing it really short. But what a credit to my husband who didn't yell or complain but just laughed and said I did a great job. What a nice guy. :)
Before the haircut
Halfway done
The finished product
What was leftover (which I collected on my socks)
5 comments:
This sounds just like my last experience. I took 3 hours to cut josh'd hair that ended in a buzz. Oh well, maybe someday I will be amazing?!?! At least boys look great with a buzz, what if that was us! Yikes!
i cut brandon's hair too. i really don't like doing it, but brandon reminds me everyday that we're saving money every month by having me cut it. i told him that someday when we have an income, he'll need to find a new barber.
I don't dare cut Trey's hair. My sis-in-law is a hairdresser and cuts his hair for free so I'm safe for now. Who knows what we'll do when we head off to some unknown land for med school. Hopefully we'll find someone in the ward who will do it for cheap.:)
Oh and here is our bloggy blog address: banbeezees.blogspot.com.
Cory looks great in any hair cut.... and you have always been the pick for hair-dos for friends.
He is your best friend.... and best friends accept us
even in our learning experiences. You are both awesome
Love, Mom
You've been tagged check out my blog!!
Post a Comment