? ??????????????Love Takes You Away? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 4608 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Miss Daisy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 4447 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 1, 2008

My Childhood Dream Come True

Ever since I was a little girl, I had this (unrealistic) dream of working as an artist for Disney Studios. Well, my dream came true!!! There's a class you can take in Disneyland where they teach you how to sketch characters. I think I attended the class about five times. It was the highlight of the trip for me. FUN!

The art studio


The budding artist with her creation


My first sketch as a Disney artist - Tigger

2 comments:

Josh and Liz said...

Not so urealistic, you did great! I am very impressed! I wish we could have been there.

lbl said...

I knew that you had that great artistic talent... and you are a woman of her word... You did draw for Disney
Love, mom