? ??????????????Love Takes You Away? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 4608 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Miss Daisy? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 4447 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Showers? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 1, 2008

Turkey Leg Forever

Okay, so purhaps the best part of the trip was our little discovery of the Turkey Leg Stand. Since Cory and I were trying to save money on the trip, I was always on the lookout for cheap food in/out of the park. While strolling along one day, I saw a vendor by Sleeping Beauty's castle. Now this vendor wasn't selling churros, ice cream or popcorn, but to my surprise, I saw on the sign:

Chimchangas....$5.00

Turkey Legs.....$6.00

Random...but okay....I'll take it! So Cami, Jordan, Cory and I feasted that night upon Turkey Legs and Chimichangas. A stray cat came to dine with us, and we ended up dripping turkey grease all over us, but hey...it was memorable.

Getting ready for the attack

Going in for the kill



Delicious!

0 comments: